A flavors and fragrance manufacturer required a multivessel process to manufacture products that had several process steps with different agitation/tank configurations and unique temperature/pressure control requirements. The client also wanted to be able to change the agitators without disassembling the overhead heat exchanger and piping so CPS design a vessel lowering solution. The product also presented some unique cleaning issues due to the chemicals involved plus the cleaning was complicated by the limited available space in the facility. CPS worked with the client to develop the agitation and cleaning strategies and to design and build a custom super skid.
- Hydraulics system to lower vessel to clean system and change agitators
- Clean in Place system with skid.
- Integrated with existing site Honeywell TDC3000 DCS
- Complete Electrical, 3-D Mechanical and Automation Design
- Turnkey Skid Fabrication and Installation
- Updated site batch reporting system
- On site installation